Cleaning Your Business For Better Health
Cleaning Your Business For Better Health is a helpful blog written by Bond Cleaning Services Gold Coast.
To help slow down the infection of coronavirus, employers should make ensure the following things in a business workplace.
- Issue, provide and ask staff use hand sanitisers, and at the business building entrances and exits.
- Book more general business cleaning, including between changes of staff at end of shifts.
- Clean with disinfectant in high use areas a few times each day – items like office desks surfaces, office doors and office door handles, computer keyboards and lifts buttons and handles.
- In the work toilet and change room areas, issue plenty of supplies so staff do not have share bathroom items, and ask staff to wash their hands before, during, and after a work shift.
- Fully open all windows and adjust air conditioning to increase rooms airflow. Make sure the highest hygiene standards are in place with food handlers, food delivery trucks.
- Always have extra cleaning supplies to help limit the chances of infection, things like alcohol sanitisers and disinfectant soap.
- Don’t shake hands or elbows when meeting people, as this gets you very close to another person.
• Separate workers from clients and other workers using partitions, barriers, screens or social markers on the floor.
• Minimise visitors to the workplace that are not required to be onsite for work purposes.
• Avoid meetings and hold the meetings via video conferencing or telephone call.
• Give clients the options to use efpost, direct deposit or other payment options instead of using paper money notes.
• Change the number of people in business vehicles to one.
• Try and reduce the number of workers in an area or in a room.
• Minimise the sharing of equipment and office gear.
Business owners should not let cleaners into a room for cleaning while the person is sick.
Before entering the room for cleaning, cleaners should wait a few hours after the person has vacated the room. This will ensure that any water droplets have evaporated.
When possible, all windows, curtains and doors to the fresh air outside should be opened during the cleaning.
Please contact us and click here for Cleaning Your Business For Better Health.